1st capitol

The original 1st Capitol watercolor with pen and ink painting is based research of the first statehouse of Ohio. Originally located on the corner of Paint and Main Streets in Chillicothe, Ohio, the first capitol building was also used as a courthouse until 1854 when the current Ross County courthouse was built on the location.

The original is in the collection of Horizon Telephone as it was used on the cover of the Horizon telephone directory in 2002.

Type: Original Watercolor on Paper

Size: 16" X 20"

Unframed: SOLD

Framed as Shown: N/A

BACK to Watercolor Painting Gallery